Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anarchy


Alright, so I'm bit of an anarchist. Even though this site is suppose to give you motivational tips and tricks that I've come across along the way, I have a secret site despair.com. You all are familiar with the inspirational posters found on company walls from Successories Inc. like "Teamwork - Together we can reach the heights of excellence and perform the extraordinary." (r). Well this site couldn't be more opposite. My new favorite is "Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few."
Yet in all these anti-inspirational themes there are grains of truth which are worth pondering on.
Lesson learned: Sometimes looking at the opposite of what you want to achieve, can make you think deeper than just focusing on the positive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love despair.com and their posters. Always good for a laugh. The blogging one is fantastic! It's important that we bloggers don't take ourselves too seriously :)

Anonymous said...

I love these posters! I'm forever stealing (borrowing? sharing?) pics from their site for my posts.